yorkville audiopro sp12
waynard
2006-01-08 14:56:25 UTC
Hi,
I am looking for an owner's manual for this piece. Can anyone here
help???
please email me if you can.

tnx
Mike T.
2006-01-09 17:52:19 UTC
Post by waynard
Hi,
I am looking for an owner's manual for this piece. Can anyone here
help???
please email me if you can.
tnx
I've used a lot of Yorkville gear, but I don't remember the SP12.
Was it one of their early speakers?
Mike T.
Mike T.
2006-01-09 18:19:47 UTC
On Mon, 09 Jan 2006 17:52:19 GMT, Mike T.
Post by Mike T.
Post by waynard
Hi,
I am looking for an owner's manual for this piece. Can anyone here
help???
please email me if you can.
tnx
I've used a lot of Yorkville gear, but I don't remember the SP12.
Was it one of their early speakers?
Mike T.
Sorry, should have read your subject line.
Yorkville Audiopro SP-12 powered mixer.
Also known as the "MICROMIX" SP12.
Are you trying to use it, or to repair it?
I have an old catalog that describes it, but no manual.
Sorry, no schematic, either, but if you're desperate
I might know someone who has the info.
There are a few of these still in service out here in the
hinterlands of western Canada.
The mixer was fairly bullet-proof. The most common failure
was dirty normalling contacts on the 1/4" jacks between the
mixer and the power amp.
Mike T.